PMS can be harsh…
Wether you are a woman or a man, you have heard of premenstrual syndrome (PMS) one way or another. It is a set of physical and emotional symptoms that occur before or during the menstrual period. For some women, symptoms are almost non existent. But for many others, symptoms can be extremely severe and even unbearable… Symptoms can occur several days or up to a week before one’s period. Symptoms may include, painful cramps, headache, bloating, irritability, mood swings, sleeplessness, anxiety, stress, and more. PMS can be tough to endure to say the least. This is why we compiled 8 natural ways to help manage your PMS symptoms. These are:
Our 8 natural remedies
- Exercise: Regular physical activity can help reduce PMS symptoms by decreasing bloating and improving mood. Can can be from going fo a walk outside or doing some yoga at home.
- Diet: Eating a healthy diet that is high in fruits, vegetables, and whole grains, and low in salt and caffeine, can help reduce PMS symptoms. Eating healthy is always important no matter what. Always have a bowl of fruits around and EAT YOUR RAW VEGETABLES!
- Herbal remedies: Some herbs, such as chasteberry, evening primrose oil, and ginger, may help reduce PMS symptoms.
- Supplements: Certain supplements, such as calcium, magnesium, and vitamin B6, may help reduce PMS symptoms.
- Acupuncture: Acupuncture is a form of traditional Chinese medicine that involves inserting needles into specific points on the body. It may help reduce PMS symptoms by improving blood flow and regulating hormones.
- Relaxation techniques: Techniques such as meditation, deep breathing, and progressive muscle relaxation can help reduce stress and improve mood, which may help alleviate PMS symptoms.
- Hot or cold compresses: Applying hot or cold compresses to the abdomen or back may help reduce cramping and other physical symptoms of PMS.
- illumis – PMS Formula: A unique and proven natural formula that has been scientifically developed for PMS relief. The formula includes 4 different natural ingredients that work together to enhance their alleviating properties. Read more about illumis – PMS Formula here.
There are a few different things you can try that may help alleviating PMS symptoms. Make sure you try all these remedies out and find out witch one works best for you. It is important to note that natural remedies may not work for everyone and may not be suitable for all types of PMS.